Lift Off! A Developmental Workshop for Making Tummy Time Easy
Wednesday 22 November 2022 9:45am
Cost $25 + booking fee
Your baby’s brain grows and develops in the most wonderful ways when you do stimulating playtime with them. Tummy time is one of the most essential and foundation activities in infancy.
During the first three years of life the connections being made will help move your baby through to the next stages of development. Tummy Time is an integral part of this development.
As a parent its so hard to know how much Tummy Time a baby needs, and why some babies might not be enjoying their time on their tummy!
This workshop is here to help you as a parent/grandparent/carer understand the enormous benefits of tummy time.
WHY is tummy time is essential?
* For developmental goals
* To support good tone development
* To support energy expenditure during wake times
* To encourage better sleep
* As part of basic prevention of flat heads (plagiocephaly)
* As part of recommendations for current plagiocephaly
In this class you will learn why!
Book online via:
- or our website